Monday, September 7, 2009

Of Worlds and Oysters

It's a few weeks into the fall semester and I'm feeling the changes. The changes in time, family, and the overall feeling in my heart. As my life takes its place in the universe, I'm moving down my road, in addition to everyone else I know going down their roads. I'm in Milledgeville right now at my brother's college. It seems like yesterday that he was my little goofy brother, but he's growing up (still goofy), and things are different. Things are great. Life is so full of surprises. I have no idea where my life is headed in the next few months, but I heard my sister say the world is her oyster and I'm feeling that more than ever. For so long I've felt held down, or obligated to stay where I'm at, but the more I think and feel and pray things out, the more I realize I need to put my feelers out to other places and other experiences. I'm excited for what the future holds, and I hope that I'm never afraid to take risks.

No comments: