Tuesday, July 14, 2009

False Start

So it's Tuesday, the second day of the week, and I have a knack for starting days off on the wrong foot. I can feel myself being attacked really hard for all the great things that happened in New Orleans last week, but I wish I could say that I've won those battles. Yesterday was rough, and you would think that something that has plagued me before would be the last thing that I turn to in a time of war, but again I lost a battle today. Hopefully, and this is what I pray for, I can live the rest of day out of guilt and forget about it. Guilt is not from God. I feel that as soon as we can all recognize this, the better off we'll be. I'm not giving myself a license to sin, because that's not the life that Jesus wants us to live, but I'm not condemned by Jesus. There is no condemnation. Grace is such a perfect gift. I really don't want to go back to living life being numb, so I'll try harder to preserve and grow the life I still have in me.

No comments: