Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Late Night Brainstorming

So I was on my way home from class yesterday and I get a call from the youth pastor of my church asking if I want to come talk about student ministry stuff. As tired as I was, I was like sure because sometimes I don't know how to say no, but that's another issue.

We start talking and I feel like this is the road this student ministry was meant to be on from the beginning. Like, this is the track we need to be on in order to be effective, to be impactful, and most of all to have Jesus be at the heart of everything we do. Things are falling into place and I am stoked at the changes being made, the direction we're going in, and the potential lives that will be transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit. We want Jesus. Bottom line. And once we've got Him, we're going to....well, I can't say anything further or it ruin the surprise!!! Stay tuned for new Springs Student Ministry happenings. It's going to be a good ride.

No comments: